SEXVR.COM respects the intellectual property of others and takes such matters very seriously. Each user is responsible for making sure that the materials they upload to this site does not infringe any third party copyright or laws of a similar nature. We will remove all materials from the site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. We may also limit, suspend or terminate any accounts that are found to be repeatedly infringing copyright.
If you believe any material found on this site infringes your copyright or that of an owner you represent, you may submit a written copyright infringement notice to us so we can act appropriately.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. Under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. We may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information.
Filing a DMCA Notice
In accordance with the DMCA, the notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed.
3. Location on this site of the copyrighted material specifically a URL to the exact page.
4. Your contact details including your full name, address, telephone number including country code and email if any
5. A statement that you in good faith believe that use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
6. A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please email a written copy of this notice, saved as PDF, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.